Our normal returns policy is 20 days from the date you placed your order.
** We recognise that during the COVID-19 pandemic, returning items may take longer than usual. We have therefore extended our returns period to 40 days**
How To Return An Item
- For each item, tick the reason for return on the returns paperwork provided (please email us should you requrie another copy).
- Package the items securely.
- Attach postage – Royal Mail 2nd Class is fine, but please ask for proof of postage.
- Please retain your proof of postage from the return.
- Once received in our warehouse, your return will be processed in approximately 5 working days.
We do not currently offer free postage for returns.
All items must be returned to us in fully resalable condition and in the original packaging. You can exchange for a different style up to the value of the original order, or return the items for a refund then place a new order. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed, however, this is normally done within 2 weeks of receipt.
Returning Faulty Products
If you believe your item is faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enclose photos of the faulty item. This applies to products purchased via our website that are within warranty (6 months). It is essential for both hygiene and for a thorough assessment that faulty items are returned to us in a clean, dry, and presentable fashion. Occasionally a white powdery ‘bloom’ may appear on your boots. This is not a defect, but a release of natural protective wax that can be easily wiped clean with a cloth and water. Olive Oil can also be used to maintain the natural shine.
For any other enquiries, please email us at email@example.com